THE BRITISH SCHOOL OF BUCHAREST IS
AN OPEN BOOK
Come and Take a Tour and Explore our Unique Learning Environment
Since we first opened our doors in 2000, we have offered our students the knowledge, means and opportunities to fulfil their dreams and shape their future. Now we're even more committed to developing confident, motivated, self-disciplined learners who think for themselves and act responsibly for others.
When choosing a School, there is no better substitute than a campus tour for figuring out if it will make your child feel at home. That's why we encourage you to visit us, virtually or in person, and get a feel of the learning environment. Our Admissions Staff will answer your questions and you will be able to see for yourself what the British School of Bucharest has to offer.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to our campus. Our Admissions Staff are ready to provide you with all the information about the British Curriculum for each Key Stage, the guidance and counselling we offer our students and other BSB School life aspects. Please complete the form below and the Admissions Office will email you to confirm your appointment and confirm the availability of places. We aim to respond quickly, so if you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Our dedication to supporting our students achieve their highest potential earned us an ‘Excellent’ rating from the UK Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) for the personal development of our students and their learning and achievements.
- Open since 2000 in Bucharest
- An international private school
- The first British School in Romania approved by the UK Government
- Over 650 students aged 2-18
- 60 nationalities in a safe and caring environment
Highly Qualified Teachers
- 100% native English-speaking Teachers
- Experienced Teachers, all graduates of prestigious universities, including Oxford and Cambridge
- 120 caring and highly qualified teaching staff
- Impressive pupil to teacher ratio
The Quality of Curriculum
- National Curriculum for England
- Global universities reach
- Dedicated University Guidance Counsellor
- Outstanding pass rate at A Level
- Over 100 extracurricular
- A unique STEAM based approach
- 20 specialised subjects available in the Secondary School
- Excellent – 2018 ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate) assessment
- Accredited by ARACIP
- Recognised as a British School Overseas (BSO) via the ISI
- Member of COBIS, BRCC and AmCham
- Certificated as a COBIS Training School
- Registered as a Cambridge International School
- Certified to offer EDEXCEL Academic Qualifications
Come and take a tour and explore the British School of Bucharest’s unique learning environment.
Request our School prospectus at firstname.lastname@example.org and find out more about the British School of Bucharest.
Please note that the British School of Bucharest is not responsible for the content on these external pages and, as usual, we advise you to monitor your children’s online activity.
BSB is adapting to the current climate. Some information on the website is available for normal School activity. Due to COVID-19, there may be changes in the way School works, but all staff are fully operational and can be contacted via email@example.com.