Takanaka Bistro & Catering
Cuisines from Around the World, Thanks to Takanaka
The Takanaka Bistro is a great place for students and parents to grab a coffee, healthy snack or light lunch during the day. It serves a full menu of snacks, salads, fruit, cakes and drinks and is open from 08:00 until the end of the school day, including during break and lunchtimes.
The professional Catering Team in the Takanaka kitchen use only fresh ingredients of the finest quality. The chefs are experienced and very imaginative, and they have learned over time that the result of this combination can satisfy even the most sophisticated and diverse culinary preferences.
An elegant and relaxed setting with friendly staff, Takanaka Bistro provides the perfect location for socialising with existing friends or making new ones – whether you’re a parent or a student. It is at the heart of the BSB Community.
Choose Takanaka catering for home delivery and/or private events
You can visit www.takanaka.ro to see the many options available should you require home delivery and/or catering for events outside of school hours. Corporate events, private events, wedding parties or children’s parties can all be catered for. Our vast menu offers the best-known and most enjoyed cuisines of the world, and promises to satisfy even the most sophisticated preferences, regardless of the time your event is taking place.
For further information please contact email@example.com
COVID 19 - Safety Information
- Takanaka Bistro will open, with strict social distancing rules in place. Max. 3 persons will be allowed in the Bistro at a time with separate entry and exit points. All our staff will wear masks, shields and gloves.
- A second selling point will be opened in the Takanaka Marquee and a third with the Takanaka Food Truck with organised queuing ensuring the implementation of social distancing rules.
- Seating in the bistro patio and science garden will be delimited in line with the social distancing rules.
- Card payment only can be accepted.
- Customers are expected to wear a mask at indoor purchase points and to use of hand sanitiser lotion on entry.